Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two thoughts...ok, maybe three.

  1. I went rowing today with my MA class - we've been studying team leadership and conflict resolution these last two weeks. It was really fun, and something I'd like to try again.

    In summary: It killed my hips and butt. I found trying to find balance for the boat the most frustrating part of the experience. There were moments I thought "I'm getting this!"...and then I quickly lost it. But that made me want to try harder. It's 10 hours later, and I'll still rocking back and forth with the "current". In Starbucks.

    p.s. Rowers all seem to be tall and lean. Do they come that way or do they become that way? Cause maybe I just need to start rowing more.

  2. Jane said my name today for the first time ever. It's "Keen". I'm down. And it seems appropriate seeing as I got called a keener by three of my classmates at three separate occasions in the last three weeks. Awesome. I'm okay...I own it. (And I guess Jane gets that about me...even at the age of 2).

  3. What will life look like when our four kittens move to their new homes? I'm not used to giving babies away. Just hasn't really ever happened before. And I'm kind of attached now.

  4. I lied, I have four thoughts. Tomorrow is my last day of class for the summer. (Can I get a "holla"? Or a "hallelujah"? Or both?). Every picture of me that I've looked at over the last three weeks has shown bags under my eyes. Therefore, the big plans for this upcoming weekend? Sleep. Lots of it. And some laundry.

4 comments:

  1. HOLLA!!! Can I call you Keen? I should have looked closer, I would have liked to see you rocking in Starbucks tonight :) hooray for being done school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    You made it through, Kathleen. Hoorah for you. Hoping you get lots of renewing rest this weekend.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah!!! Nice work Kathleen! I LOVED spending the last month with you. Now time to plan some celebrations : ) Happy paper writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO PARTY! how's that? ;) Sounds like some fun times :D

    ReplyDelete