Sunday, July 17, 2011

where oh where do they go?

I give a lot of air time to Charlee...but today I need to acknowledge that Bodhi comes up with some equally hilarious stuff.

Tonight, we're snuggling on the couch (per his request), and he is showing me how he has real hiccups (the fake ones come out often as well).

Bodhi: Wait for it, Kaleen...it's coming!
Me: Oh yeah?
Bodhi: Yeah, here it...
Me: BOO! 
Bodhi: What?
Me: I was trying to scare your hiccups away, Bo.
Bodhi: Yeah?...(pause while he checks)...
I think it worked Kaleen! 
You scared my hiccups away! 
(It really actually did work)...
all the way to Charlee's tummy! 
Me: Wow, really? I had no idea that's how it worked!
Bodhi: Well...maybe it's just in my foot.
 
A kid who's wiling to think of other options.

I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha those kids are so great. Endless entertainment!

    ReplyDelete