Monday, May 15, 2006

The news from Belen...

Today I started language school - the four hour long lesson went by in no time!Of course, now I have homework for when I return "home" to my family. I moved in last night...and the family is wonderful! They have a 4-year-old son who woke me this morning to say hello (and I think to make sure I was still there), and so far I have met an aunt, an uncle, two cousins, and grandma. They are all very excited to see me...and it is a nice feeling. Well...time to walk home - hope you that are reading are also doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    so good to hear from you. so glad you have a blog. i still feel connected to you. i'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am glad...thanks for being so consistent with your blog - it feels a little like i'm home when i read it :)

    ReplyDelete