Monday, August 07, 2006

Leaving.

Well, tomorrow I leave. And I have to say that I'm very sad...and right now am refusing to pack. (Or just waiting for my clothes to dry). I want to say thanks to everyone who faithfully read my updates, and who commented, it gave me something to look forward to!

I guess I have to say that I'm leaving home tomorrow...to go home...how does one live with two (or more) homes in their lives? It's going to be even harder to say goodbye this time...it seems to get harder each time. But this time, I'm leaving more or less knowing that I'm going to come back...and probably for two years next time. So...

Anyways, will put favorite pics on when I get home and can use a "real" computer :)
love to you all.

4 comments:

  1. hey kathleen. can't wait to see you and hear about your trip. have a great flight home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Praying for you all day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wise man/warthog once said, "Home is where your rump rests." If that is the case, I have had many homes. Some other wise guys said, "to everything, turn turn turn, there is a season, turn turn turn..." I think they were quoting some other wise guy. The lesson is: turn turn turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:25 AM

    kashleen kashleen i am just so excited to see you i can barely contain it! i keep talking to everyone about it...i'm not sure when i'll be able to see you unfortunatly but when i do...oh boy- i'm giddy with excitment! i love you and can't wait to talk and laugh and see your photos and hear your stories and play pepper. i'm praying for a safe trip for you and a painless re-entry.

    ReplyDelete