Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Some of my favorite pictures from the summer (Part 2)

Ok folks, here are the rest of the pictures - enjoy!

Here's me and Mel. Mel and I love to scrape paint. Can you tell? If you need anyone to scrape paint, please give us a call...we are more than willing to help out.
Here are the ladies that worked in the kitchen at the church in Heredia, the last church that we worked with. They were great fun (and made really good food!).
Here's Bryan and Carol, doing exactly what we felt like by the end of the summer.
Here is Bryan hanging out with Dawson - he came with his family in the last group from New York and was a gem to have around.
Here is Darrell hanging out with some cute girls...he will make an awesome dad one day, I do believe.
Here's Dawson and Carmelinda...they were very fun to watch together.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Hi! It's Carla Roes - remember me from the summer at Pura Vida Missions? I can't wait to tell Dawson that he is on your Blog site. I hope that's ok. He'll love to look and see. We're impatinetly awaiting DeLynn and his family's arrival here in New York - October 15 or so. We miss you guys! Fondly......

    ReplyDelete