Sunday, August 13, 2006

Some of my favorite pictures from the summer (Part 1)

Well folks...here's the long awaited photos (part one because my computer is SO slow...part two will come in a few days, hopefully) In the meantime...enjoy a piece of my summer's faves...


Carol and I at Jaco Random shot of Chad, Bryan and Julia fascinated with their arms.I think that this is one of the most beautiful stained glass pieces - look in the background at the buildings ...Oh, the Passion Play - I think my favorite part was us all dressed up, ready to go...and then waiting until the group would be ready for us to "perform"...and so we took pictures in our costumes as we waited.
Nothing like trying to catch a mid-air moment...
Moments like these would remind me of growing up on the Coast - I'd have to pinch myself sometimes and remember that I was in Costa Rica.The classic hands picture - always seems to signify that we can come together, even if we're from different places, different cultures, and speak different languages. And of course, it looks really cool...
Three gorgeous girls: me with Carol and Candice in San JoseBryan and his favorite little guy from La Tabla:
Bryan and Jon have some fun in the souvenir shop...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Thanks for posting them. Looking forward to seeing the rest:)

    ReplyDelete