Friday, July 28, 2006

God's Moving!

Can I just tell you all that God is doing big stuff in the youth group that is here right now. Please thank God with me for all that's going on here...we have 46 youth and leaders from New York here right now...and last night after we did the Passion Play for them, a bunch of the kids rededicated their lives to God. The youth pastor told us today that he feels like three years of youth ministry just came together last night...that is why I am here, and it feels awesome to know that God is using our efforts here for His glory and not ours.

Again, trying to post pics for you all, but the computer keeps shutting down on me...erg.

6 comments:

  1. that's amazing... i'm glad you got to see that fulfillment for your work... pretty sure you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me His new address? I don't want to lose track of the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd think if you were really friends He'd have already sent you his new address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't sass back at me. He's just busy with all the prayers He has to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was going to make a comment of "He's just not that into you", but then i thought, i'm fairly new to this, and didn't want to step on any toes, so then i didn't. but i'm pretty sure God has mail forwarding. at least for the first six months. Right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that you folks are hilarious...glad to see my friends interacting so well on my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!

    ReplyDelete