Monday, July 03, 2006

Just call me "chauffeur" (or "chaufferess?")

Well, today is the first day in a few that I haven't driven anywhere. Now that Delynn realizes that I can drive a 15-passenger standard van, it has become a second (third, fourth, fifth?) profession of mine :) The last couple of days have been driving in downtown San Jose too, which has been interesting...it actually reminds me a lot of downtown Vancouver, which I'm used to...I'm just not used to having a Tico sitting beside me shouting directions in Spanish... :)

Anyways, not too much else new right now...we went to Castro's lastnight in San Jose, and salsa'd and meringue'd our hearts out with a group that is here...it was lots of fun, and I got to practice what I'd learned during language school.

Today we painted, and painted and painted, and tomorrow will be more of the same. It feels good to do some work on our own property...all in order to get ready for the big groups in a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment