Friday, September 23, 2011

My computer's cancer.

Is it weird to pray that your computer will crash and succumb to a horrible, horrible death?

Well...I am.

I just picked up my laptop from the Mac store, and they've done everything they can.
But it's still not working properly.
Wonderful.

The guy looked at me and said, "I know your computer is sick, but I can't figure out why, and I can't fix something that's not technically broken."

I looked at him and said, "So, what you're saying is, my computer needs to actually break. Soon."

"Yes, but your coverage is good and so we have some time."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do..."

And so, here I am.
Frustrated with the seven minute start up that this puppy is taking every time I boot.
Wondering why my Macbook is acting like a PC.

Praying my computer's illness will identify itself at the most opportune moment, and then we can start over.

Join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment