Wednesday, June 08, 2011

overheard.

Every day I live with the Daveys I hear the most comical conversations between small children.

This morning, "someone" told the kids there was candy hidden downstairs.

The following conversation was one I overheard:

Charlee: Come on Bo, there's candy down here!
Bodhi: Candy??!!
Charlee: Bo, look under the couch!
Bodhi: Not under here!
Charlee: But, there's candy here somewhere, we have to find it!
Bodhi: God loves us and that's why we get candy.
Charlee: Bo, ask God for our candy!
Bodhi: We ask God and he says "no problem!"...and everyone shares! 

You're busted momma.
The kids turned this one into a spiritual lesson on you. :)

I love this house.
It is my heart home.

I'm off to the US of A tomorrow for almost 2 weeks to visit very dear friends...

I will miss these kiddos, but don't worry, Charlee already lined me up for a 4 hour date upon return, involving the park, french fries and ice cream. She practically had me sign in blood, and reminded me of my promise about 12 times today.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, is that ever funny!
    Hope you have a good trip! give me a call when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God wants us to have chocolate....AMEN! It preaches, sister!!

    ReplyDelete