Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

I hope that everyone had a happy Canada Day! We here in Costa Rica sang "Oh Canada" this morning for our American friends, all 70 of them. I am proud to say that Rob and I are no longer the only Canadians here...our friend Andrew Stanley (who's actually American, but has lived in Canada for many years), along with James and Lesley Willms have joined our Canadian crew. We're still very outnumbered...but that's ok. They can laugh at the way we say "drama" and "pasta"...but we have each other.

3 comments:

  1. I had to keep reminding myself that it was Canada Day. Weird to be in another country where there's no mention or sign of being a special day.
    No fireworks:( Glad that you had other Canadians to celebrate with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear :) It's nice to read about how you go through some rough stuff and it seems like everything is going wrong, but you're so faithful through all of it. It's very encouraging. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:27 PM

    My sister and I tried to find a Canada Day Celebration in Greece ... but of course we were not successful so we just went shopping and sat by the pool.

    ReplyDelete