Wednesday, June 06, 2007

the party resort.

Today is a rather hard day to get work done. We came back last night from spending three days at "Fiesta Resort" in Puntarenas...and now all I want to do is play volleyball, jump in the pool, and eat and drink for free. Anyone else interested?

Here's some pics so you can be jealous of me...
First off...all of us at dinner. 6 staff, Delynn (who's taking the pic), Gloria and Carmelinda, and then our cook, Rosario, her brother, Marvin who does all the errands that we need done, and his wife, Lillian (they're at the far end). It was a fun group to be at a resort with.
Here is DeLynn. And this is why every staff person at the resort knew who we were...
Here we are. Eating. As always.
This is me...burnt. It was supposed to be a pic of me and Carmelinda...but she got "shy".
Here Carol is showing you the area where we lay around...and got burnt. And here's us staff...at the wet bar...
Rob just couldn't get enough of the free stuff...
Here I am with the boys at the pier. Patrick and Chad are my body guards...and Rob takes the pictures (he has the perfect arm length)

Well, that's the end of that. Get ready for a series of pictures of me sitting around figuring out menus and schedules.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 PM

    It looks wonderful! Especially as it's gloomy, rainy, and cool here today :(

    ReplyDelete