Monday, September 25, 2006

When you know, you know...

Well, I started and quit Lou's today. I really should have had a clue that it wouldn't be good when I had so many weird problems/interactions with the manager before I even started...and today just solidified for me that Lou's, while the food is great, and fun as a CBC hang out, it's NOT a great place to be working...could also explain why there's always an ad in the paper. Hmm..

Have to say though, that I felt a little more bold today. I know what I want, what I'm looking for, and after 6 hours of "trying it out", I walked up to the manager, said "I don't think this is the place for me", got my bag, and left.

Now...back to square 1. Tomorrow will be another resume day. I'm thankful that I still have my job at Ramada - and have an all-new appreciation for how well it is run!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the job at Lou's didn't work out...but better to get out of there now before you feel "stuck". I'll be praying as you continue looking for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:37 PM

    Sounds sketchy ... don't we all have sketchy stories. Must share another day.

    ReplyDelete