Thursday, September 28, 2006

"TRUST ME"

Sometimes I feel like if I were God, I would be so tired of me not "getting it". For as long as I can remember, He has been trying to teach me to trust Him. I'm trying to clean out my ears a little more lately so that I can hear Him better.

You know how sometimes you have a picture of what you think your life should look like or will look like? And then reality hits, and it doesn't turn out like that at all? ...I'm learning to trust Him.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want to work. All the jobs that I think would be fun seem to be volunteer or don't pay very much.

I figure I have two options...either all of you can donate $20 a month to keep me paying rent and food while I galavant through various volunteering roles...or I marry rich.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...sounds like some great plans you've got there! If only life were so easy:) Sounds like God's got taking you through one of those "learning/stretching/growing" experiences that He's so fond of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 AM

    I heard there's a new higher class restaurant somewhere on Gladwin & George Ferguson. Just thought I'd pass that on to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:31 AM

    from Andrea

    ReplyDelete