Thursday, April 24, 2008

On transition.

While many people state that their least favourite thing is change, I have grown to appreciate the transition that my life that takes place each year as I head down to Costa Rica. In fact, when the day comes that I have to stay in one place for more than 8 months, I may have a harder time with that, then with change.

On Wednesday I conclude this year's contract with CBC. Yet another CBC year come and gone.

On Thursday, I go camping! I have to say that this is a very exciting plan...to reconnect with old friends from college that are dear to me, just not necessarily near. And thus, we drive to meet them halfway, and live in tents for a few nights together. It makes my heart happy.

1 comment:

  1. One day you'll be so firmly established in one spot you'll feel like you've been glued to the ground! Enjoy your days of freedom while you have them!

    ReplyDelete