Sunday, April 20, 2008

My love for Imogen and the hope for the future.

Many people may not know that I have an obsession with good music. I have no specific "type" that is my favourite: I have enjoyed listening to alternative/hard rock with Nate, have been introduced to many folksy artists by Jer, shared an appreciation of country with Kelly, and even shared a secret love of JT with Sheree. Oh...well, that's no longer a secret now, I guess. :)

As of late though, my obsession has centered around Imogen Heap. So...if anyone wants a huge favour from me sometime, you now know how to bribe me.

Grad 2008 happened yesterday...and I was reminded how time just ticks on, which reminded me of the ways in which I need to get off my butt and dream. I don't ever want to "settle down" and stop dreaming...these newest grads are my inspiration...here's to them and their futures!
The ICS grads - future broke but joyful missionaries... :)My "sister" Alyssa whom I've appreciated getting to be part of her life in the last few years...
This year, Ben and I have worked together on the missions committee...and have had some good laughs and become friends along the way - thanks Ben!Rebecca and I have been regularly drinking coffee together this year...and I have learnt a lot from her and the way she learns from her Maker!

2 comments:

  1. Umm can I just point out how tragic it is that we didn't take a picture together last night? Sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!! I spent much time looking for you...but couldn't find you. Otherwise, you'd be on here with me! Did you take off early or something?

    ReplyDelete