Saturday, November 25, 2006

You know you're an adult when...

Ok. I love the snow. I think it's marvellous. But I know that I'm an adult when I find myself thinking, "oh, how I love snow, but man, I sure hate driving in it".

When I was little I would be SO excited about the snow, but my parents were always less "enthralled" by the fact...and now I understand why.

But, nevertheless, I think it's beautiful out there tonight! One of my favorite things? A walk in the snow, followed by hot chocolate and a roaring fire.

p.s. Totally got Misty with a face-full of snow tonight as we were clearing off her car. Definitely didn't mean to do it, but I laughed my face off when it happened.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love that you got Misty in the face...wish I could have been there to enjoy that moment with you girls. I might be an adult, but I have to confess that I miss the snow when I hear about it and see the pictures. But, that's easily said from down here I suppose. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah. I'm a dumb adult...have had snow for a month. I'm ready for it to leave now. It's ridiculously cold -22 (but according to the weather network it feels like -32).
    I hear Abbotsford is expecting a big dump tonight and tomorrow. Have fun with that. Back to power outages again maybe?

    ReplyDelete