Monday, October 09, 2006

Ode to everyone

So it seems that i am in a little bit of hot water here. I don't know how "seriously" the comments left were, but I want to assure you, that I love you, consider you special, and if had the time and creative energies, would love to write an ode for each and every one of you. However, that is simply impossible (I would like to do other things with my time...such as actually hang out with you!)
Anyways, any comments on the actual story that I wrote, rather than how you feel that it wasn't about you?

5 comments:

  1. "spell binding"
    "i have not seen such a good use of words, since 1992"
    "*****"

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do tell...what masterpiece did you write in 1992? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jays won the world series in 1992...that's all I remember of that year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoyed the story. it was compelling. (and i'm happy being in your links!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think my grade 10 paper in English class was considered a masterpiece...

    ReplyDelete