Saturday, November 12, 2011

yes, this is true.

Time to share another gift...

Well, if you've been following along, it shouldn't be a surprise that the kids I live with are a constant blessing to me.

I mean, where else would I get 24 hour hugs and kisses, along with this kind of entertainment?

(Please note: the following stories and videos all took place within about 2 hours of my babysitting stint the other night...and yes, this type of genius stuff comes up all the time, I just forget to write most of it down.)

While playing..
Charlee: Kathleen do you know what happened... TO THE WORLD?
Me: No, Charlee, what happened?
Charlee: Well, Kathleen, about 40 years ago, there were no people and (hushed tones) dinosaurs lived.
Me: 40 years ago huh? Wow!
Charlee: Yes! Fooooooooorty years ago. It was a long time ago.
Bodhi: Um, Kaleen, Sophie told me that there's another world where dinosaurs live, and there's no people there.
Me: Hmm, interesting. Remind me to ask Sophie's mom about that one...
(Corinna, have you heard that one before?)

While watching Diego..
Charlee: Kathleen, Diego's a kid right?
Me: Yup!
Charlee: Well, how does a kid save all these animals? (laughs) That's just crazy!
Me: (speechless...honestly.)
And then it got wild.
Enjoy Jane's rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...(sorry, the video quality isn't great, I took these with my phone...)

And then Charlee's....along with some other interesting moments.

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW that story about my parents running over a small dinosaur while they were driving my newborn self home from the hospital was TRUE!

    ReplyDelete