Wednesday, May 04, 2011

4 weeks shy of becoming a 2nd year MA student...

My current class is all about studying research.

Hypotheses...
Methods...
Sample...
Findings...
Discussion...

I spent a good portion of this evening reading about how to select sample groups for quantitative research surveys. This is something I will likely never do. or use. or fully understand. My brain just isn't hardwired that way.

I don't mind reading research articles.
In fact...sometimes I find it interesting...that's true.

But let me be honest:
Right now? 
I am so done.

And yet, I'm just beginning.

I'm taking one of the biggest, deepest breaths ever for the upcoming 14 months of my life, trying to calm myself and prepare myself and remind myself of why I'm doing all of this.

Can someone make sure I remember to exhale?

Thanks. in advance.

1 comment:

  1. I'll remind you if you remind me!!! So hard to know what this next year will look like. We can do it!!! And it will be worth it!!! I have to tell myself these things nearly every day : )

    ReplyDelete