Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome to the world...

For those of you who don't know yet, and should be learning another way, STOP READING. This is all about the newest addition to the Davey household (and a few other items of business).



For those of you who are far away and to be honest won't be able to learn otherwise, I've been given permission to post some pictures!




We have a new addition to our house...Welcome to the world baby Bodhi Walter Davey!


Obviously the household is a little less...well...rested.


And Charlee is slowly getting used to Bodhi... Slowly...



I celebrated Bodhi's birth by going to the Canucks vs. Detroit game. I think he understood...after all, this will be his future hero:


This is my favorite part of each Canucks' game...the little boy that gets to skate onto the ice with the pros and stand for the anthem...


Alicia - who is a GREAT friend for bringing me...and for just being my friend in general... - and I needed a good pic of the two of us at the game. This is the 18th try...and honestly the best we could do. I think I look a little scared. Maybe I was....?


In the midst of all this excitement, the Hoovers were up from Costa Rica. Which now makes me miss Costa Rica. Carmelinda and I had fun together...


Well, life is exciting! Who knew so much could happen in one weekend!
UMA #2 starts tomorrow...back to Vancouver until Sunday...I'll hopefully have some good stories for you all after the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Busy Girl!!! Give a big hug and congratulations to Carleigh and Gary for me. What a cutie. That's awesome you got to see a bit of the Hoovers. And I'll be praying for you as you head into the 2nd UMA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lady behind you at the Canucks game seems to betray the fact that you had taken 17 pictures before this one.

    ReplyDelete