Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ego

Well, school is up and running - all the new students are here (including the five I picked up from the airport on Sunday...honestly, I feel like I do the same jobs over and over in different countries....)

Campus always feels so much better when it is filled with students. It has life again.


I can hardly believe I've been home from Costa for a month already.


Pictures are coming...I'm just waiting for something exciting to happen first. Anything really. Got a pretty hot pic of a rainbow the other day. Hm. Yeah. That's about it.


On a totally unrelated topic, I feel like we, as a province, are inviting someone to come and bomb us for having an inflated ego. Check out the new BC license plates...


"The Best Place on Earth" ?? People from Ontario already think that people from BC are cocky...now we just proved it.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Ya, not sure what they are thinking with those plates. I was surprised. Obviously the Olympic logo will be everywhere soon!!!! The Olympics will be so exciting, especially for most of us who can't afford to watch any events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess you BC'ers are tired of beating around the bush...might as well just put it out there already:) Meanwhile us Manitobans are getting in touch with our spiritual sides with our LAME new motto "Spirited Energy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Alberta tried to come up with something new this last year but everyone is so stuck on what they have always had that there will never be a change.
    I wish I could hang around the school right now and feel the excitment in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why? Why does BC have to be defined by the 2010 Olympics? Why can't the Olympics be defined by BC? Though don't get me wrong because I'm not even a supporter of the games in the first place, but the stupid logo is everywhere and it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete