Wednesday, May 23, 2007

cookie-making...

Tonight, Gloria, Carmelinda and I made cookies. Somehow chocolate chip cookies taste WAY better in Costa Rica. Probably because they take more effort (like baking them in the gas stove...never being completely sure how hot the oven is, and sometimes it just turns off...).

It's quiet tonight, which is kind of nice. The guys went out for "guys dinner"...which meant they went out to an "all-you-can-eat-meat" place...tomorrow night it's "girls dinner"...which means that we will NOT be going to the same place the guys went tonight. The other girls went to visit a friend, and I decided to stay home and chill. Sometimes some quiet is rather nice.

5 comments:

  1. So Kathleen...friendship test. If I give you my addy do I get some cookies?? And man, I wanna go to an all you can eat meat place...sounds good to me...sign me up...Costa here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah costa rica here i come. want any visitors in JUne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jer...haha. Yeah, but they might not arrive for like 2 months. Mail can be sketchy between Canada and here. I would love for you to come...we could have some fun.

    Lana...if you wanna come join the insane-ness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just curious...can you actually buy chocolate chips there in Costa Rica? So jealous if that's true! We have to ask groups to bring them down for us, which is kind of weird to me...but, asi es la vida. Hmmm...maybe I'll bake tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope! I brought the chocolate chips down with me...

    ReplyDelete