Monday, January 08, 2007

well. well. well.

So now that Kelly has an upstanding computer...I've finally been able to get at my pictures on my camera, and I have to say that there are some favorites, partly because of the stories that they refer to. Let me share some with you:




Here are two of my favorite ladies....dressed in my clothes. Yep...you see, these gals are both RD's at CBC (the job I used to do for those of you who don't know), and worked very hard (with others) to re-create "Price Is Right" one night for all of the students at the college. I was hanging out with Laura (on the left) earlier that evening, and as we were driving to a restaurant, she joked, "You don't happen to have an evening gown on you, do you?". I started to laugh, knowing that she was needing a proper "Barker's Babes" outfit for the event later that night...until I shrieked back, "YES I DO!" I had just been home to visit my family, and had picked up an old bridesmaid dress and my highschool grad dress so I could put them in MCC or some thrift store. So, we brought them to the school, and she and Elise both found the dress that fit them best, and I just had to take a picture (which I'm sure they will LOVE to see on the internet...ha)




Okay...this cutie is Charlee Davey, daughter of good friends of mine. There's really no story with this, more that I just wanted to show her off. She is my newest little friend in life, and we have a great time together. I spend hours trying new ways to make her giggle, and she puts my fingers in her mouth and drools on me. It's a great relationship that we have.



Okay...now these pictures are a series, and I have to say that they put me to shame. You see, I made a big deal this summer in Costa Rica, mostly with the Americans that I was working with, that it NEVER snows in Abbotsford. Three months later, I was shown otherwise, when I woke up to this. So, for those of you who know who you are...I'm sorry. I guess I lied. Enjoy the pictures. And for the rest of you who live here - what the heck is going on?



Here is Misty and Kelly (my roomie) helping me dig my car out. I wasn't sure she would survive this one...but she has held strong (my car, not my roomie, just to clarify).



And this is a couple of days later, when it was safe to venture out....Maria and I made a little friend. He would have been bigger, but the snow wasn't sticking...we were just happy to make him. Can I say that I love that we're 25 and still making snowmen?


And last, but definitely not least, I had to show you all the creme de la creme of Kelly's Christmas decorations...the toilet cover Santa. Oh yes, that is our toilet. And oh yes, that is Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment