Monday, December 10, 2012

The truth about the tooth fairy.

Tonight, Charlee and I were talking about losing a tooth, and what happens.

I told her I could remember my first lost tooth. The discussion went a little something like this...

Me: So, I was like 6 years old, and I was in school, in the library. We were looking at books, and suddenly my tooth wasn't in my mouth any more! And guess what happened? That night I put it under my pillow, and in the morning, do you know what was there?

Charlee: A candy?

Me: Nope! Money!! And do you know what? Who do you think put it there? (Dramatic pause...and hushed voice) Do you think it was the tooth fairy? 

Charlee: (leans in and whispers)...Kathleen...I think it was your parents!

This dear child must think I don't know much about the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment