Friday, June 02, 2006

Hangman

Last night I had one of the best nights here - because my family and I were very hyper, and so Carina, Minor and I played hangman...in Spanish of course. It was fun to spend time with them when I wasn't doing homework, and they weren't busy with work, or taking care of Jose Andres. I got to see them as the young couple that they are, and we got to be goofy together.

I'm looking forward to these next couple of weekends with my family. I'm making an apple pie for them on Sunday...it's a very big deal, and they're very excited...I'm really hoping it will turn out :) And next weekend, there's big plans for going to the pool, and hopefully to a volcano. I'm simply looking forward to the time that I can spend with them...without homework!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    okay. i don't know if my other post worked, but i said, your title just about made me pee my pants. its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, sister... can you tell me how you got those photos onto your blog please. I want to post some, but I cannot read the Italian directions...gr.

    Thanks,
    D

    ReplyDelete