Sunday, May 16, 2021

Encounter Jesus in the Noise...


Almost 2 years ago, I prayed one night that Jesus would send me someone who could speak truth and help me connect with Him more...

Two days later my friend Merri Ellen sent me a text, inviting me to a gift of a session with her. I knew He was answering my prayer, and that session lead to a year of meeting with Jesus while meeting with my friend. She faithfully and joyfully led me through prayer in which I got to be in the presence of Jesus and hearing from Him. There's a lot I can share about the images and promises Jesus gave me in those sessions, but more importantly, the practice renewed my passion for spending time in the Word, in prayer, and in spending more time listening than speaking in my time with Jesus. My journal looks completely different today than it did 2 years ago. I think I've navigated COVID differently as a result.

One of the images Jesus gave me connected to Matthew 11:28-30, just before COVID hit.

I am often asked, when sharing about the time I spent with Merri Ellen: "How did you hear Jesus? and...How do I hear Jesus?" I have actually referred many friends to sessions, and today, I'm also excited that Merri Ellen is doing something new - for 5 days, starting May 27th, she is running a "kickstart" online. The cost is $27US, she will provide worksheets and videos...and I'm excited for what Jesus will speak!  

Here's the link to find out more and to sign up - 5 day kickstart - Encounter Jesus in the Noise

Feel free to send me any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment