Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The quiet...is deceiving.

So, lately this blog has been abandoned.
One would think it is rather quiet...
And yet my life has been very full (hence the non-blogging).
At this moment, I am procrastinating from a whole heck of a lot of homework, and thus, this blog post will be short.

The last three weeks?
* Christmas
* Manning snow day
* New Years "take 2" extravaganza
* New class
* Return of the student leaders
* Return of the students
* Rear-ended
* Insurance agencies
* Doctor appointments
* Muscle relaxants
* Homework
* Semi-flu
* More doctor appointments
* New bumper
* More homework

The next three weeks?
* Therapeutic massage
* Conquering time management
* Blogging 

This should tide you over: 

Charlee: Hey Kathleen, how do you spell Elliot?
Me: E...L...L...I...O...T
Charlee: Ok, thanks...
(to herself): Ok, now, "I"
(and then back to me): Hey Kathleen, how do you spell "want"
Me: Um, ok, "W...A...N...T" 
Charlee: Ok, how do you spell "to"? 
Me: T...O...But, Charlee what are you trying to say to Elliot? 
Charlee: Oh, well, I want to say, "Dear Elliot, I want to show my heart to your heart, in joy and peace".
Me: Um, does your Mom know about these plans to show Elliot your heart? 

It begins, folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment