Wednesday, December 01, 2010

maybe we do...

Today I stayed home from work - an attempt to kick this flu bug in the heiney once and for all.

Carleigh needed to run out for a bit, so I came upstairs and spent some "school time" with Charlee and Bodhi at the dining room table. While they were practicing their hand-eye coordination copying lines on paper, Charlee was spouting off some silliness, so I said "do we need to send you to the looney bin?"

...to which Bodhi replied:
"I live looney bin!"

"You live in the looney bin?" I turned to him.

"Yup!" he grinned at me.

So I guess it's true.
We are the looney bin.
Welcome. Come on over.
Just be prepared....for whatever.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!! So great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa Brand2:58 AM

    Love the things kids say! Yesterday Wyatt told me that Daddy needed to have two wives, myself and a second one to take care of Kevin.

    ReplyDelete