Thursday, November 18, 2010

a rollercoaster that doesn't roll.

The last couple of weeks I've felt low.
Low energy.
Low joy.
Low brain activity.
Low...everything.

Yesterday, after three days in bed, feeling like Carleigh's fourth child, I went to the doctor...who sent me for a mono test. It was discouraging to say the least. I'm currently praying it's not mono...but then part of me hopes it is, just so I know what's going on with me. Cause if it isn't...then what is it? I just don't feel like me. Not the me I know, anyways.

So I'm here.
Working on my last paper for this course.
And feeling low.

On a side note, I'm fearing for Skippy Jon Jones' life. Our dear cat simply doesn't know how to stop eating.
Last night: leftover chocolate cake from Carleigh's birthday party.
Tonight: Carleigh's decorative twigs (sorry, Car).
Tomorrow: Probably a good thing the cleaning supplies are behind child-proof cupboards. I honestly think this cat would drink draino if we let her.

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you yesterday! Hope you feel better soon, and that God will quickly restore your energy, your joy and your brain activity (especially this week-end as you write your paper!).

    ReplyDelete