Thursday, May 27, 2010

And so it begins. Again.

Today I received word that I have been accepted into Trinity Western University's Masters of Arts in Leadership program. 

I start July 5th.

I'm psyched.

I'm nervous.

It's been six years since I wrote a paper longer than one page (and no, I'm not counting long blog posts). And...when I wrote those papers, I wasn't working alongside the schooling. And...I have a hunch my IQ was higher. And...this is GRAD school.

And...when it comes down to it, I just really need to get back into this, trust that God's guiding me, and work my butt off.

Next step: find money. Oh wait, no, next step: buy desk. Following that: find money.

Here's to the next 25 months and the new bond I will have with my laptop.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Kathleen!! Does that mean you're done at CBC??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi...Nope, I'll be working as I'm in school (the program is built that way :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, the brain will grow again. What an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete