Wednesday, March 24, 2010

secret sins part 2. (did you remember there was a part 1?)

It's been a while. I feel like I have much to say and such little time to talk.
Before blogging, I journalled all the time. Then I started blogging, and my journalling slowed right down.
Now I neither journal, nor blog.
I feel guilty about both.

Part of it is a mental block. So much so that I think about something that I'd love to blog/journal, but I get this weary feeling when it comes to actually writing it out. Anyone else get that? I wouldn't even call it writers' block. I would call it writing-lepsy. Like narcolepsy, you grow weary, and can't control it. Something like that. See? I can't even put it into words. That's how bad it is.

Plus I'm still writing in a journal that is rather bland looking...while I have a REALLY beautiful one, that Carleigh gave to me almost 2 years ago, sitting on the shelf, waiting for me to start in it. But I'm an A to B type person, and so I have this obligation (self-motivated) to complete the first journal before I would ever even consider writing in the second. It's my minor obsessive compulsive tendency.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. I have also stopped writing in my journal except for the rare occasion. The thought of writing is exhausting!! And...I also have a beautiful new journal my mom gave me two years ago which I am "waiting" to get to. We have much in common... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are the same person in regards to finishing a task before starting the next :)

    ReplyDelete