Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The freedom to fail.

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." - Mahatma Gandhi

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the danger in taking risks. Taking risks means that I just might fail. Failing scares me sometimes; mostly it scares me because I'm worried about what people will think when I actually fail (gasp). The truth is, I fail in little ways all the time - that's how I know I'm human. If I stop taking risks for sake of being scared to fail...what all will I miss out on? I believe that there is much more to gain from taking risks than to lose.

So what does this mean for me today? I don't know...

...but I'm thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts and applicable to my life right about now! Thanks for sharing that which is on your heart.

    ReplyDelete