Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here I am...

Well folks...here I am in Mexico, hanging out with Sandra Plett.

Sandra came and picked me up from the airport this morning - after I had about 2 hours sleep last night - and it really all felt surreal. One, I'm in Mexico. Two, I'm hanging out with Sandra after more than a year of seeing each other. And three, every time I take a plane to another country, I'm amazed that we have managed to hurl large tin cans into space, full of people, and make it half way across the world in a night.

I just awoke from a three hour nap - trying to recuperate from the lack of sleep last night. Let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well:) Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! Say hi to Sandy for me...and use the word moist!!!

    ReplyDelete