Sunday, December 31, 2006

How can they?

So I heard recently this sad fact...and the official Archie Comics website affirms it... Betty and Veronica have had plastic surgery. Check it out: http://www.archiecomics.com/news/pr121706-bv-new-look.html

How awful! I am so saddened by this.

I don't know how many of you know this secret fact of mine, but I am the proud owner of hundreds of Archie Comics. I have a huge box of them at my parents' house, and in fact I think I really learned how to read, through reading all about Archie and Jughead, Betty and Veronica, Reggie and Moose.

Anyone else share my experience? :)

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen,
    For years I shared your fondness of Archie comics. Between my sister, brother and I we had hundreds of the things. Years ago though they got put in an old storage trailor in the back yard, and water leaked in ruining a great collection. It was a sad day, but I still read the fronts of Archie when I'm in line at a grocery store.
    Anyways, hope you have had some great holidays,
    Jer

    ReplyDelete